Here is a summary of updates that have occurred since the first referendum vote to the revised Board approved budget that will be considered at the Public Budget Meeting, September 20, 2023 at 6:30 in the Oak Hill High School gymnasium:
- The Board approved a $21,760,006.56 budget on August 30, 2023.
- This is a $693,158.56 decrease from the original Board approved budget.
- This is a 2.2% increase over last year’s Voter approved budget.
- There are no new positions in this proposed budget.
- $353,002.26 represents the total reduction that did not impact positions.
- $340,156 represents 6 positions reduced that were unfilled in response to the failed budget referendums and the lack of applicants for those positions.
- Local Tax Commitment has been reduced significantly since the first proposed budget, as noted in the attached image.
Visit the RSU 4 website www.rsu4.org > Budget to view the PDF document